Hello Friends, I hope you all doing well and enjoying your life. Today I will tell you in Google Pay Go India Offer in detail. If you guys using Google Pay then may be you know about this offer, if not or may you want to know how to complete all India map cities to get 101₹ – 501₹ I describe below in detail. Guys without wasting a time let’s start.
What is Go India Google Pay Offer?
Go India visit all cities game started from 18 October 2020 and ends on 25 November 2020 and available in the official Google pay App. On offer people require to visit all India’s 29 cities as show in the map. Users will get a daily one-cities ticket and kilometers to reach it. You also get Km by sending money to others by app transfer, Bank Transfer or using Upi ID. Also user can gift ticket to there friends and share photos of cities that you visited.
Users daily maximum 3 cities can visit and maximum 1000 km gets. On visit of every 5 cities people get some rewards like extra Kilometers, Cities, or E-commerce website vouchers. By completing an offer or game user get rewarded minimum 101₹ to maximum 501₹ Google Pay money that’s transfer in the bank account.
How to Join GPay Go India game or offer?
- First off all guys you need to open Google Pay App. If you haven’t google app get it from my referral link in below so I also get some small support.
- Second, open app and go to promotions section. If you guys haven’t registered your bank account with Google pay then register first. As shown below the image, select Go India offer and you will redirect to offer page.
How to earn tickets in google pay go India offer?
- First of all, open offer page first you see flying ticket on the map, tap on that, and you will get any city ticket. Every morning you will get one ticket.
- Share your map and visited cities photo with your friends and family to get a chance to earn cities ticket.
- Recharge postpaid or prepaid plan for self, friends, or family.
- Pay using google pay mobile number or Upi to others minimum 1₹.
- Send money using Google pay QR code or other apps QR code minimum 1₹.
- Pay bills like electricity, DTH, gas bills etc.
- Buy gold or spend money on MakeMyTrip.
How to earn kilometers (KM) in GPay Go India Offer?
- Firstly, open offer dashboard there you will see a bubble Km icon, click on that and you will get KM on daily opening app. If you want to get more KM click on the upper right side bubble KM icon there you will see methods of earning KMs.
- First is daily opening app users Good Morning gift as a KMs.
- Second is the gift your cities ticket with your friends and family to earn more KMs.
- Third is pay money to your friends and family using mobile number on Google pay. Min. 1₹
- Fourth is to send money using bank accounts details like A/C number and IFSC code. Min. 1₹
- Fifth is pay using Upi id with your friends and family here also Min. Transaction is 1₹ only.
- Sixth and last are sharing your map or cities visited photo with your google pay friends.
Google pay Go India Offer In Details
- Go India Champaign is valid till the 25 November 2020 11:59PM.
- Visit all cities with KMs and complete India map.
- User can collect only one ticket from the same person or merchant on the same day.
- You can maximum 3 cities visit daily during the offer period.
- You can collect maximum 1000 KMs on daily.
- Kilometers bubble will expire if you not tap and collect from the dashboard in 24 hours.
I hope guys you get detail information about Go India offer and get to know how to use it and complete it. Offer is much time to expire so guys here is time to easy to complete and get 101₹ to 501₹. I will come up with more earning apps and offers so guys stay tune with us and visit other post also. Thank You.